- VersaCAMM VS-640i - size of 160cm
- VersaCAMM VS-540i - size of 134,4cm
- VersaCAMM VS-300i - size of 73,6cm
How do you improve the world’s best selling printer in the durable graphics industry*¹?
Simple ! The VersaCAMM VS-i series.
We’ve taken everything users love in their Roland VersaCAMM, packed in whole lot more functionality and made it even better value.
With three models in the series: 64" (1.62m), 54" (1.37m) and 30” (0.76m), a choice of five different ECO-SOL MAX2 ink configurations and the benefit of integrated print and cut functionality, the VS-i series is seriously versatile.
The VS-i series uses our latest, award-winning, high-opacity ECO-SOL MAX2 inks, engineered to deliver superb quality graphics with vibrant colours and sharp text and images. Choose Metallic and White ink to add an eye-catching edge and added-value to any graphic. Light Black ink improves grey scale gradations, natural skin tones and delivers the sharpest photographic images.
The VersaCAMM VS-i wide format print and cut machines achieve stunning results across a world of applications including signs, banners, posters, stickers, labels, decals, vehicle wraps, window graphics, exhibition displays, fine art posters, floor graphics, point-of-sale displays, packaging prototypes and heat transfers for garment decoration.
- Wide format inkjet digital printer with integrated precision contour cutting
- Available in three sizes:
- VS-640i – 64” (1.62m)
- VS-540i – 54” (1.37m)
- VS-300i – 30” (0.76m)
- Uses Roland’s new, virtually odourless, high-definition ECO-SOL MAX2 ink
- 5 ink configurations available*²:
- Dual CMYK (CMYKKYMC)
- CMYKLcLm + Light Black
- CMYKLcLm + White + Metallic
- CMYKLcLm + Light Black + White
- CMYKLcLm + Light Black + Metallic
- Includes VersaWorks™ RIP software. Latest features include built-in PANTONE® spot colour library and predictive ink usage calculator and alert.
- Optional dryer unit available
- Automated ink circulation system reduces ink waste
- Includes a one year on-site full parts and labour RolandCare Silver warranty for ultimate peace of mind
- Includes a free place on either our Introduction to Digital Print or Intermediate Digital Print course held at the Roland DG Academy
- Includes Roland OnSupport™ for unattended monitoring of the printer.
Available only for the french contry, please contact your local dealer