Roland DG’s VersaUV LEJ-640F wide format machine is the standard for high quality flatbed printing. Capable of printing CMYK plus white and gloss inks onto both rigid and flexible substrates up to 150mm (6 inches) height, the LEJ-640F truly outperforms traditional CMYK-only machines. It offers printers and sign makers the real flexibility needed to produce the broadest range of creative, high quality and profitable applications, including POS displays, packaging prototypes, outdoor and indoor signage.
The LEJ-640F series uses Roland’s ECO-UV ink ensuring high density printing in a wide range of colours. Supporting three ink configurations - CMYK+White+Gloss for the largest range of applications; CMYK+White+White for opaque white printing on transparent and dark-coloured substrates and CMYK+Gloss+Gloss for an extensive range of 3D, doming or embossing effects in striking gloss and matt finishes. The LEJ-640F also comes with VersaWorks, Roland’s powerful and user-friendly RIP software as well as the latest generation UV-LED lamps, designed to instantly cure Roland ECO-UV inks. These lamps are low temperature, require little power to operate and last up to 10,000 hours, ten times longer than conventional UV lamps.
Huge substrate flexibility is another key to the machine’s success, with the LEJ-640F able to print on an extraordinarily wide range of rigid and flexible sheets including PVC, polyurethane, polystyrene, polypropylene, cardboard, aluminium panels, fluted and corrugated boards and acrylics as well as polycarbonate, PET & polyethylene, as well as dibond and foamex. Offering a print area of 1600 x 2500mm wide, providing high-quality printing up to 1440 x 1440 dpi on substrates weighing up to 200kg, the VersaUV LEJ-640F is the new standard for truly flexible flatbed high quality printing.
- Prints onto both flexible and rigid materials up to 150mm in height and weighing up to 200kg
- Prints at speeds up to 12.4m²/hr
- Maximum 1440 x 1440 dpi image quality
- LEJ-640F bed size of 1660 x 2580mm and a printable area of 1600 x 2500mm
- Three ink configurations available including CMYK+White+ Gloss, CMYK+White+White and CMYK+Gloss+Gloss
- Uses Roland’s instantly curable and flexible ECO-UV inks
- Fully-automated, built-in sensor determines the relevant print head height for each job
- Powerful vacuum bed can be divided into zoned areas for ease of material handling and productivity
- Latest generation low temperature UV-LED lamps, safe to use, with minimum power requirements and a lifespan of up to 10,000 hours
- Comes with Roland’s powerful, intuitive VersaWorks RIP software, with built-in Pantone® spot colour library, variable data printing and a predictive ink usage calculator
- Includes a one year on-site full parts and labour RolandCare Silver warranty for ultimate peace of mind
- Includes Roland OnSupport™ for unattended monitoring of the printer.
- Only available in Europe
- LEJ-640 F210 : 1,6 m x 2,1 m
- LEJ-640 F250 : 1,6 m x 2,5 m
- LEJ-640 F320 : 1,6 m x 3,3 m